Access to and use of this site is provided by Lake District Camping.co.uk subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Lake District Camping.co.uk reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Lake District Camping.co.uk endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Lake District Camping.co.uk endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Lake District Camping.co.uk shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Lake District Camping.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is 100% accurate, we cannot guarantee it. Much of the information is supplied by the campsite managers themselves and therefore we rely on them providing accurate and up-to-date information. However, if there is anything in this site that appears to be incorrect, please let us know. It's very important to us that the information we supply is 100% OK.
- Lake District Camping accepts textural content and imagery from camping site owners / managers in good faith and accept no responsibility for any breach of copyright as a result of this. If there is any such issue, please contact Lake District Camping at email@example.com. We will speak to the advertisers concerned and , if necessary, change any images or content that may be causing an issue as soon as possible.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org